Another Sunday another session with the Canon FD Lenses and my Sony A6000. To recap I have set of small lightweight Canon FD lens circa late 1970s that I have decided to try and use with my Sony A6000. The reason for this is that they are small lenses which would be ideal for a travelling setup. The main problem I have encountered is that they are very difficult to accurately focus even with Peaking switched (A method on the Sony to show what areas are in focus.) This is very hit and miss and many times the Peaking shows that the lens is in focus when it later transpired it wasn’t. It would be useful if this problem was consistent but at the moment that doesn’t appear to be the case (I have to accept that there may well be significant amount of user error as well!) Nonetheless, it does call into question the notion of using this as a lightweight travel set up. I think the only thing I can do is to persevere and hope to get to understand the set up and reduce the focusing errors to a minimum. More street photography from Leicester methinks!