After cursing and swearing (and blogging) about Blurb I decided this afternoon to recreate the 2016 yearbook using the Bookwright software. It took a little while to get used to the new layouts etc but once I got into it things went really quite smoothly. The one big complaint I have is that the text flow doesn’t seem to work when there are images on a page. It is small thing and I quickly got around it but it was annoying. Of course it could well be user error but I got it to work so that’s all that matters.
If you interested to see the book follow the link:
I’m going to go and have a nice cup of tea and a bit of sit down after all this!